.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

How Does Your Child Act essays

How Does Your Child Act essays First of all I think that in the back of every parents mind are questions concerning their childs future. Like will it be a doctor, a lawyer, or the next president of the United States. But with these questions there are also more questions that are not discussed freely like what if it is a bad child or it is uncontrollable? And will it do drugs or try alcohol and smoke cigarettes? Another question that might be in the back of a parents mind is about its childs sexual orientation. I know this may seem far fetched to some people but if I had a child right now in todays world, that question would not be in the back of my mind but in the front. I know that any parent and including me will love their child no matter what its sexual orientation, but I know that most if not all parents would prefer that their kids be straight. This is not so they wont be embarrass or ashamed by their child, but only for the protection of their child. As we all know this world is not a safe place for people that are different. I think that parents are concerned when their girl acts like a tomboy, but they get really scared when their son starts doing what we traditionally consider girl stuff. A child should be raised to be whomever he or she chooses and the child shouldnt have to accept society, but society should accept the child A parents reaction to their daughter acting like a tomboy is very passive and they play it off humorously and sometimes they even encourage it. This doesnt apply to some parents but most parents react this way when their daughter acts like a boy and does boy stuff. I used to know a girl that was a tomboy. She always hung around with boys even in middle school. She had al guy friends and would play boys games. Not once did I ever hear her parents say anything to make her stop acting like a tomboy, instead they encouraged. For instance they...

No comments:

Post a Comment